THIS POLICY IS MEANT FOR EMPLOYEES OF SMALL TO MEDIUM ENTERPRISES, HENCE THE NAME SMEs PLAN. INDIVIDUALS CONTRIBUTE THEIR OWN PREMIUM.
Funeral assurance has become a prudent and necessary life planning product which lessens bereavement stress when death strikes in the family.
Cognisant of this,VINEYARD FUNERAL ASSURANCEhas come up with a unique package we have aptly named the SMEs PLAN.
Who can I cover under this plan?
Yourself as the Policy Holder plus any other people of your choice, who would be:-
- Your Spouse.
- Your children.
Any four (4) dependants who could be:-
- Your parents.
- Your in laws.
Standard benefits applicable to all plans
- Transport to ferry the deceased from place of death to anywhere in Zimbabwe
- Body removal from place of death to mortuary.
- Gown and artificial flowers
- Washing, dressing and embalming
- All burial documentation plus
- Free bag of cement and reed-mat (cash)
- Grave Name Plate
- Cemetery equipment and chapel service
- Mourners transport (optional)
- Food allowance
- $10 Airtime to call and notify relatives
- You pay your premiums for 25 years, after which your policy matures.
- There is no health restrictions when you apply for your policy
- Cover for policy holder is 90 days after your first premium
- Dependents have a waiting period of 180 days
- Cover is immediate for accidental death
- Airtime pioneered by Vineyard in order for clients to immediately call and notify relatives of a bereavement.